This section provides information on PMSE frequencies that are used for relevant equipment types.
- Wireless Microphones and Monitors
- Low power wireless clip/stick mics and in-ear monitors
- Base stations, handsets, walkie-talkies for off air communications
- Audio Links
- Studio to transmitter or other fixed, point to point links, 48hr, 30 day or annual.
- Video Links
- Low power mobile camera links, point to point links, 2 – 12 GHz.
- Camera Control
- VHF / UHF camera control.
- Audio Distribution (ADS)
Local one to many broadcasts, eg. in-stadium commentary to ear pieces