Home > How to Apply
Currently available :
- Bookings for short-stay and long-stay use of:
(Except at congested major events and subject to frequency availability)
Wireless microphones and personal monitors in 470 - 790MHz*
Duplex and Presenter Talkback in 446/467, 455/468, 457/467, 461/468 and 474/470MHz
Portables (walky-talkies) in 467- 469MHz
Camera control in 462 and 473MHz
Duplex stage intercom in 560/710MHz
Wireless Cameras in 2, 2.5, 3.5 and 7GHz
Vision links for short-range use in 12GHz
Audio Distribution Systems at 60MHz
Also, you can buy discount tokens “Carnets” to pre-pay for short-stay and long-stay bookings
- Buy UK Wireless Microphone (and personal monitor) Licences:
1 and 2 year licences for use of UHF frequencies throughout UK in 606.500 - 613.500 MHz with geographic restrictions
1 year licence for use of VHF frequencies throughout UK in 175-210MHz
- Renew your existing licence:
1 and 2 year UK Wireless Microphone Licences
1 year Standard Licences
What are the benefits of booking online?
- Online booking is immediate. You can register now and book available frequencies there and then – You don’t have to wait for us to process your job!
- The system automatically coordinates your requirements with other users and uses
- It is available 24/7
- It is cheaper: reduced fees for UK Wireless Microphone Licences; reduced and more flexible fees for digital wireless cameras; no minimum charge; no call-out fee when our office is closed.
- Reports available in MS Excel for download including all bookings on your account and detailed use of pre-paid tokens for reconciliation
- Get copies of current or previous licence schedules on demand
- Register to use a company credit card to save time at the checkout
Apply via the office
We have a number of application forms available, customised to suit the majority of our customer's needs. To use these forms, please do the following.
1. Select the form that most closely suits your needs either by choosing your equipment type or type of use.
2. Download the form and complete it with as much detail as you can. An incomplete form can delay the processing of your application. Please note it is the user of the equipment who must hold the licence, not the supplier. The only exception to this rule is the Wireless Microphone Licence.
3. Fax, e-mail or post the form to the address given.
When your application has been processed we will fax or e-mail your licence.
Save time and money
You can now licence wireless mics, talkback and wireless cameras on-line
log in or register.
You can also:
- Buy carnets
- View previous assignments
- Buy a shared licence
- Renew annual licences
- Check in-band frequencies